The grandeur of Britain, in the 1990s, during a period of transition. This programme looks at the regional highlights of Britain, from the re-emergence of the Cornish culture, with the Cornish language and Cornish wrestling being retaught through to the Welsh Eisteddfod and Highland Games in Scotland.
* Meet the charming Princess of Wales. Greg Grainger speaks with the Princess after giving her a bouquet of flowers outside a function in Glasgow.
* Hear the Beatles revival, singers looking and sounding identical to the original Beatles at a convention in Liverpool.
* Travel through Wales in a miniature steam train, visiting the Welsh Eisteddfod, the world's smallest house and the town with the world's longest name.
* Visit enchanting villages in the Cotswolds, the historic splendour of Bath and the quaint houses of seaside Clovelly as we travel to a mass lift-off of hot air balloons outside Bristol, scene of a bungy jump from one of the balloons.
* Thrill to the action of the Biggin Hill air show, with its legendary tiger moths in mass formation.
* Follow the Prince of Wales as he plays and scores in a Windsor polo competition.
* Relive the grandeur of Trooping the Colour, the world's most colourful military parade, presided over by the Queen.
* Discover the style of London - a shopping spree at Harrods, personal shopping at Harvey Nichols, the Mad Hatter - all introduced by way of a new tour of the homes of the Stars, and capped off by the world's most exclusive race meeting at Royal Ascot.
* Barge through Cambridge, attend a snail race in King's Lynn and sail with the Tall Ship's Regatta in Liverpool.
* In the Lakes District, sail with a flotilla of century-old steam boats and meet champion sherperdess Katie Cropper and her three-legged dog.
* Join a wedding in Gretna Green, go grouse shooting, watch haggis and tartan made, attend a highland gathering, search for the Loch Ness monster, all climaxing with the Lone Piper at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.